FirstRateCrowd's EIRA

As the single most important technology to counter the negative effects of economic inequality, we need to create the demand for its development and use now.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the EIRA and how it will save humanity by stopping inequality.
CLICK HERE to watch a video on the EIRA.

Posted on: » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:36 am #31

Sterling Volunteer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
REFERENCING: Doctor A, Post #25, Posted Apr 21, 2019
Here is my list of major factors that can significantly impact and prevent the Economic Inequality Rating App project from working as predicted. Areas of concern include the future of Democracy, time restrictions due to the technological si...
none

Re: FirstRateCrowd's EIRA

Post by Sterling Volunteer » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:36 am

I can think of only one other hindrance (perhaps?) to the success of the Economic Inequality Rating App (EIRA) and this has to do with consolidations of companies within industries. An example of this is shown in an Oxfam report indicating the interactions between 10 companies that control the food and beverage industry around the world with their inter-meshing subsidiary connections.

(View the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/axdrfohl1jr1t ... 2.png?dl=0 to get the impressive graphic imagery)

This I believe is not a game changer when it comes to economic inequality ratings but it does muddy the water and is something to consider. There are probably other examples of industry consolidation, such as the banking industry, that have been transformed into just a handful of companies controlling their industry.

From People also ask
What companies control the food industry?
Only 10 companies control almost every large food and beverage brand in the world. These companies — Nestlé, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Danone, General Mills, Kellogg's, Mars, Associated British Foods, and Mondelez — each employ thousands and make billions of dollars in revenue every year.Apr 4, 2017

Business Insider
"These 10 companies control everything you buy"
By Kate Taylor, Apr. 4, 2017
https://www.businessinsider.com/10-comp ... try-2017-3

Although the headline of this article is misleading, because it should state, "Only 10 companies control almost every large food and beverage brand in the world," NOT EVERYTHING, the original Oxfam analysis is a real eye opener.

The EIRA creation team of experts will need to determine just how much each of the downstream subsidiaries causes their own distinct economic inequality rating. There are always varying degrees of control between satellite companies and the parent company each with their own unique set of values and distinct freedoms from parental control. But I would think there will be enough of a distinction between these companies to see differences in economic inequality between the various brands. In the larger picture this may be more of a hassle than an actual hindrance.

~SV~
Times Referenced: 0