Restitution for Donald Trump's fraud and conspiracy

These are the new ideas and solutions as submitted by the board members. These items are available for discussion.

Posted on: » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:13 pm #1

Jessica

Restitution for Donald Trump's fraud and conspiracy

Post by Jessica » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:13 pm

The idea: A constitutional amendment to have the judicial appointments of Donald Trump overturned and to have him and his organization make financial restitution to the citizens of the United States for his fraudulent and conspiratorial activities.

Here is an addition to my wish list for the future of Donald Trump and our country's Democracy assuming he is found guilty. If the Democrats can have a blue wave and take back both the house and the senate, and maintain gubernatorial and state legislative momentum, then I propose the following constitutional amendment be enacted retroactively to compensate the victims of his crimes:

If it can be legally shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that a high crime was committed in the election of Trump's presidency due to fraud and conspiracy with the Russians, then the victims of the crime (the entire population of the USA who did not vote for him in this case) should have the following restitution made:

I) Any judicial appointments made by a felonious President, Donald Trump in this case, would be rescinded and a mechanism will be put in place whereby the injured opposition party would be allowed to select their choices for the seats of the judiciary.

II) Financial restitution should be made by Trump and the Trump Organization to the injured individuals.

Basically, why should we be saddled with ill gotten goods for the decades yet to come? Many victims in current law cases have some form of restitution made to them.

Here are the three basic legal ideas for what I am proposing:

One) Crime Victim Compensation

http://victimsofcrime.org/help-for-crim ... mpensation
"Crime victim compensation is a government program to reimburse victims of violent crimes- such as assault, homicide, rape, and, in some states, burglary - as well as their families for many of their out-of-pocket expenses. Every state has a crime victim compensation program."
The tax money stolen from us is a form of burglary. Trump assaulted many of us by undermining the Affordable Care Act causing individuals to suffer and die because of his actions. I won't even elaborate on the psychic rape he caused.

Two) Constitutional Amendment Process

https://www.lexisnexis.com/constitution ... tsdone.asp
What is an amendment?
An amendment to the Constitution is an improvement, a correction or a revision to the original content approved in 1788. To date, 27 Amendments have been approved, six have been disapproved and thousands have been discussed.
How is the Constitution amended?

Article V of the Constitution prescribes how an amendment can become a part of the Constitution. While there are two ways, only one has ever been used. All 27 Amendments have been ratified after two-thirds of the House and Senate approve of the proposal and send it to the states for a vote. Then, three-fourths of the states must affirm the proposed Amendment.
The other method of passing an amendment requires a Constitutional Convention to be called by two-thirds of the legislatures of the States. That Convention can propose as many amendments as it deems necessary. Those amendments must be approved by three-fourths of the states.
Three) Ex post facto law from Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex_post_facto_law
An ex post facto law (corrupted from Latin: ex postfacto, lit. 'out of the aftermath') is a law that retroactively changes the legal consequences (or status) of actions that were committed, or relationships that existed, before the enactment of the law. In criminal law, it may criminalize actions that were legal when committed; it may aggravate a crime by bringing it into a more severe category than it was in when it was committed; it may change the punishment prescribed for a crime, as by adding new penalties or extending sentences; or it may alter the rules of evidence in order to make conviction for a crime likelier than it would have been when the deed was committed.
I am not an attorney and I hope the legal buffs will seriously look at this proposal. Maybe a brilliant legal practitioner will set me straight as to why this cannot happen lawfully, other than the Democrats just not having the political will to do it, or maybe provide a pathway for the enactment of my proposal and make my dream come true. These legal actions will not only compensate for the injustice done, but will also act as a deterrent in future elections.
Times Referenced: 0